A wedding is one of the most important events for all of us. Choosing the right DJ is crucial to a successful day and night. Let’s explore some industry facts*, to give you an idea of the importance of having the right DJ.
- 72% of Brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority was wedding dress, attire, venue and caterer. However, within one week, almost 78% say they would have made entertainment their highest priority.
- 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a reception is the entertainment.
We are the leading DJ supplier for weddings within Sydney because of our commitment to you throughout the entire process. We discuss music, logistics and special requirements for each part of the reception including entrances, dinner, first dance, father-daughter dance, bouquet toss, removal of the garter and any other formalities you have planned! We are always readily available to answer any questions over the phone, by email, or even in person in our office!
We regularly DJ for weddings at Sydney’s most prestigious venues including Gunners’ Barracks, Le Montage, Doltone House, Oatlands House, Pier One Sydney Harbour, Starship Sydney, Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel and plenty more!
Some key points about Star DJ Hire:
- We have a team of over 15 Wedding DJs which allows us to match the perfect DJ according to your brief.
- Our DJs are licensed and have public liability insurance – something that most Sydney venues will request from the DJ.
- Our team is regularly trained and upskilled.
- Our Wedding DJ package includes all required equipment at no extra cost.
- We have tens of thousands of songs and access to any song available on the spot if it’s not within our immediate library.
We stand by our level of service, but we’d love for you to hear it first from our customers.
Music your way