Weddings are one of the most memorable day in a person’s life. It is important for wedding guests to enter into the wedding reception with energy and excitement. Nobody wants to attend a wedding that is boring and unentertaining. Grand entrances are great ways to kick your guests off and get them ready for a night of partying! Music plays an instrumental role in setting the mood, so it is important to choose songs that will get people on their feet!
The success of your wedding depends on the entertainment: Did your guests enjoy the party? Let them talk about your wedding reception for weeks, months and years to come! That is why, it is important to have a professional wedding DJ that will help you read and understand your guests. Making sure the dance floor will be filled until the end of the night.
This blog post lists 15 high-energy wedding entrance songs that will set your wedding apart from all others!
To choose the right wedding entrance songs that will be a hit at your reception, it is important to consider the age range of guests you expect. For example, if most wedding guests are in their 50s or older and not very likely to dance near the stage, then classic rock hits may be too fast-paced for them.
Let’s see what are the most high-energy songs that will excite your wedding guests.
- Marry You by Bruno Mars – This is one of the most high-energy wedding entrance songs that will get guests on their feet. It has a catchy tune and lyrics people can easily follow along to, making it great for dancing!
- Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars – This song will encourage guests to dance across the entire room. It is another high-energy wedding entrance song that all age groups can enjoy!
- I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas – This song will make wedding guests feel the beat and get them dancing!
- That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars – This is another Bruno Mars song that has become popular not just for weddings but for all types of events. It has a catchy tune that easily gets stuck in your head, making it even more popular among younger generations.
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz – This fast-paced song is great for drawing guests into the dance floor.
- Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon – This song has a fun tune that is easily recognisable and will get people dancing!
- Happy by Pharrell Williams – This song has an upbeat melody that makes it perfect for weddings. It is one of the most light-hearted songs on this list, making it great for all ages, even if you have kids at the reception.
- Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake – this is another great hit for parties of all ages!
- Crazy in Love by Beyonce – This song is a great choice for your grand entrance! It has an upbeat tune that makes it perfect for weddings, and will get guests on their feet.
- It’s Your Love by Tim McGraw – This country love song will set the mood just right with lyrics that are meaningful to newlyweds. This is perfect for slow dancing but is energetic like the other songs.
- Single Ladies by Beyonce – This song is also another great choice for weddings and normally used during the bouquet toss where single ladies try to catch it.
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness – If you’re looking for something with more of an edge, this hard-rocking number will do the trick!
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston – This song is perfect for getting guests up on their feet and dancing.
- Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves – If you want a more classic feel to your wedding entrance, this song will do the trick! It’s one of the most high-energy wedding entrance songs that will get guests up and dancing.
- These Are the Times by Martika – This pop ballad is perfect for a more low-key entrance.
Now that you have an idea of what songs to play for your grand entrance and other parts of your wedding reception, get ready for guests to sing and dance along! Of course, you want your wedding to be remembered not just by you but also by your guests. So, make sure to choose high-energy wedding entrance songs that will get everyone up and dancing! The last thing you would like to have is a boring atmosphere during your wedding.
Star DJ Hire can help you choose the perfect music for your big day! We know what songs will get everyone on their feet and excited to celebrate with you. As many couples wants to get recommendations when it comes to music at their wedding ceremony, we want to provide you with the best choices for songs since it is your day and we want everything to be about you!