PERTH ENGAGEMENT DJ HIRE
It might not be obvious to some, but there’s a difference between hiring a regular DJ, and an engagement DJ. Why? Because the nature of the event is completely different. Regular DJs generally have experience in clubs and house parties. An engagement DJ needs to be able to connect with your family and friends. The music that they play throughout your event is also a direct reflection of you.
When booking your DJ with us, you’ll be assigned your own event manager. Their role is to:
- Assist in creating your perfect musical backdrop;
- Answer any event-related questions during your planning stage;
- Suggest event enhancements that will benefit you.
Having a large team of engagement DJs in Perth allows us to connect you with the perfect match. The team has a diverse background and are well-versed in all genres of music.
Perth’s newly-engaged couples choose us because:
- We have a team of over 20 Perth engagement DJs which allows us to match the perfect DJ according to your brief.
- Our DJs hold the appropriate licenses and insurances for your peace of mind.
- Our team is regularly trained and upskilled.
- Our engagement DJ package includes all required equipment at no extra cost.
- We have tens of thousands of songs and access to any song available on the spot if it’s not within our immediate library.